Diskuze o projektu zbudování sanatoria zabývajícího se léčbou hladem a syrovou stravou

Vítejte na našem webu

Kdokoliv chce jakýmkoliv způsobem přispět ke vzniku sanatoria zaměřeného na léčbu hladem a syrovou stravou, může se zde vyjádřit.

Diskusní téma: Sanatorium

Datum: 16.04.2024

Vložil: Отзывы

Titulek: Размещение положительных отзывов

Мы предлагаем услуги по написание и размещение положительных отзывов про Вас в интернете!!!

- Работаем с самыми популярными площадками:
- Оплачиваете только те отзывы, которые прошли модерацию и добавлены.
- Раз в 2 недели отправляем отчет в excel со всеми размещенными отзывами.

Сайт https://otzyvtop.creatium.site/
Тел. 8-985-882-26-76
E-mail otzyv.top10@gmail.com

—————

Datum: 06.04.2024

Vložil: Bryanbop

Titulek: Huge discounts, after your website up and continuous at a common consequence!

Hello! Crazy discounts, hurry up!
We are Drop Dead Studio and our goal is to help companies achieve impressive sales results through automated marketing.
I. [b]We sell fresh databases for GSA Search Engine Ranker.[/b]
• The databases are updated monthly through 24/7 parsing and by connecting purchased databases from other sources.
• You have the option to purchase a one-time fresh database or pay for a lifetime subscription for updates.
[i][b]ATTENTION![/b][/i] 40% discount only until 04/10/2024!
When applying, please indicate the promotional code [i][b]DD40%[/b][/i] in telegram: [i][b]@DropDeadStudio[/b]![/i]

II. [b]We sell fresh databases for XRumer 19.0.18 — 23.0.3 StrongAI.[/b]
• The databases are also updated monthly through 24/7 parsing and by connecting purchased databases from other sources.
• You have the option to purchase a one-time fresh database or subscribe for lifetime updates.
When applying, please indicate the promotional code [i][b]DD40%[/b][/i] in telegram: [i][b]@DropDeadStudio[/b][/i]!

III. [b]We sell our own premium databases for XRumer 19.0.18 — 23.0.3 StrongAI.[/b]
• The databases are updated monthly and compiled by us through selection of all databases + including fresh ones specifically for active links, or in the case of contact forms, those links where your advertisement will be sent to the website owner.
When applying, please indicate the promotional code [i][b]DD40%[/b][/i] in telegram: [i][b]@DropDeadStudio[/b][/i]!

IV. [b]We are selling the remaining activation keys for GSA Search Engine Ranker.[/b]
• The activation keys are still available with us from the closed department that used this software, as we have fully transitioned to XRumer.
[i][b]ATTENTION![/b][/i] 2 keys left for sale activation key for GSA Search Engine Ranker with a 50% discount! Write to us in telegram: [i][b]@DropDeadStudio[/b][/i]!

V. [b]We can also help you choose and configure servers and virtual machines.[/b]
• We have 7 XRumer licenses running simultaneously 24/7, and we can also assist with setting up XRumer and Xevil.

—————

Datum: 06.04.2024

Vložil: Bryanbop

Titulek: Crazy discounts! 2 keys left for sale activation key for GSA Search Engine Ranker with a 50% discount

Hello! Crazy discounts, hurry up!
We are Drop Dead Studio and our goal is to help companies achieve impressive sales results through automated marketing.
[b]2 keys left for sale activation key for GSA Search Engine Ranker with a 50% discount[/b], we are selling due to the closure of the department that works on this software. The price is two times lower than the official store. At the output you will receive a name\key to work with.
[b]Hurry up, keys are limited[/b] Write to us in telegram: [b]@DropDeadStudio[/b]!

The fresh database for XRumer and GSA Search Engine Ranker has gone on sale, as well as a premium database collected by us personally, it contains only those links on which you will receive active links, that is, clickable ones + our own database of 4+ million contact links, for selling electronic goods and everything that your imagination allows you!
[b]ATTENTION! 40% discount only until 04/10/2024[/b]!
When applying, please indicate the promotional code [b]DD40%[/b] in telegram: [b]@DropDeadStudio[/b]!

—————

Datum: 21.02.2024

Vložil: PerryRutty

Titulek: Hello, Kiddishop

Hello from Kiddishop.

—————

Datum: 19.02.2024

Vložil: NerryRutty

Titulek: Hello, Happykiddi

Hello from Happykiddi.

—————

Datum: 23.01.2024

Vložil: qpxmbtrz

Titulek: Автомобильный портал Группы компаний

Бизнес Кар - Автомобильный портал Группы компаний business-car.ru

—————

Datum: 10.01.2024

Vložil: novo pet

Titulek: fup kaf

You are absolutely right. In it something is also thought good, I support.

—————

Datum: 06.01.2024

Vložil: avenue

Titulek: fup kaf

And you have understood?

—————

Datum: 20.12.2023

Vložil: novopet

Titulek: Pautt whics

Can be

—————

Datum: 19.12.2023

Vložil: Налоговая оптимизация

Titulek: Налоговая оптимизация до 15% без разрыва НДС

Здравствуйте. Налоговая оптимизация до 15% без разрыва НДС. Почти любой вид деятельности. Выдача на следующий день. Лучшие условия перед Новым Годом.

Если актуально, то ответьте на это сообщение

—————